Friday 16 September 2011

The end is nigh...

Hello All!

So I had my last official doctor's appointment yesterday. Babies are big (well over 6lbs each), and both head down. They are healthy and happy, and unfortunately (for me) way too comfortable in there. So, their eviction notice has officially been served. If they do not vacate the premises by Monday (Sept 19th), then I will be induced that day (as long as there is a bed available at the hospital).

So the wait is almost over! Send your good vibes this way, and tell them to come out on their own this weekend! Or if not, send me your good vibes that the epidural works quickly and that labour is fast on Monday!

Next post will be after we meet our babies!

3 comments:

  1. Hey little ones, you have grandparents eager to meet you and hold you, time to give Mummy a break from all your gymnastics and come in to the world to meet us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Megan. Lee and I can't wait to see the first pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Megan, I hope they make their grand debut this weekend. Sending good wishes to both you and Scott. Can't wait to see pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete